What is the True Key app? Learn more here.
The True Key app installed on your computer appears as both an application in your Applications folder and as an extension in your web browser (Chrome and Firefox). The extension is how your passwords are saved and filled in automatically as you browse your favorite sites.
When you uninstall the app from your computer following the steps below, you will remove both the app and the extension(s) from your computer.
Here’s how to uninstall the True Key app from your Mac:
- Uninstall the True Key extension from your Chrome browser
- Uninstall the True Key extension from your Firefox browser
- Quit Chrome and Firefox applications
- Open your ‘Applications’ folder
- Drag the True Key app to the Trash icon
- Empty the Trash
If you have any problems with this process, contact our Support team for assistance.